5.1.05

Azerbaijan´s future: Azerbaijan deserves to be happy



I try to get back to Baku as much as possible in spite of my busy schedule. Unfortunately, it's not often enough. This year, my mother and I went back in March for a concert in memory of my father. It was at the Opera Theater. The hall was completely full. As we say, "There was no place, not even to drop a needle." It was packed and it was so, so, so marvelous

(…)The Azeri people don't wear masks on their souls. Their souls are clear-like a baby's. Azerbaijani people are really sincere. Not everybody, of course. But most of them are very open and kind-hearted. Even when they're poor, they're willing to offer you all that they have. Sometimes, they go to a neighbor's and borrow money equivalent to several weeks' salary just to be able to invite you as a guest into their home. "Eat with me. Drink with me. Enjoy dinner with me. Share what I have."

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi to everyone! I found the official site of Aziza Mustafa Zadeh! Wow! And I can see her tourdates as well! So for all the funs of Aziza - it is: www.azizamustafazadeh.de
I will drive to next concerts!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home