21.2.05

MalcolmX- citações

"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."

"I am not a racist.... In the past I permitted myself to be used...to make sweeping indictments of all white people, the entire white race and these generalizations have caused injuries to some whites who perhaps did not deserve to be hurt. "

"I am not a racist in any form whatsoever. I don't believe in any form of discrimination or segregation."

"I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being - neither white, black, brown, or red; and when you are dealing with humanity as a family there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human being marrying another human being or one human being living around and with another human being."

"If you want to know what I'll do, figure out what you'll do. I'll do the same thing -- only more of it."

"I am neither a fanatic nor a dreamer. I am a black man who loves peace, and justice, and loves his people."

"We have to keep in mind at all times that we are not fighting for integration, nor are we fighting for separation. We are fighting for recognition...for the right to live as free humans in this society."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home