30.4.05

Mcferrin´s Word



"Musicians can get so caught up in the seriousness of music-making. They forget that Mozart was a really joyful man--he had a lot of fun,"

"Musicians play for a living. Remember that, to think of that word, play. We play our instruments. We play music."


"I'm always nervous, and I wanna be, because that means I care enough about what I'm doing."

"there was actually a point in my career where he stopped getting nervous, and so I stopped performing for a while so that I could get the jitters back, because I felt like I wasn't giving a hundred percent."

"I like to think that our task as musicians is transcendence,"

"When you're performing in front of people, you don't want them to leave the same way they came in. "

Fonte: http://metroactive.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home